Your privacy is important to us.
You can opt out of our data requests or not accept our Policy, but you should understand that in this case, Cody Developers may not be able to provide certain services and you cannot use our site.
1. Personal Data List
Personal data is any information related to an identified or identifiable individual (data-subject), with the help of which the individual can be determined directly or indirectly. Such information includes, inter alia, name, location, online identifier or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, intellectual, economic, cultural or social identity of the individual.
Cody Developers collects information:
- Information you affirmatively choose to submit to us (such as your name, email address, company name, title, country, telephone) for the purpose of accessing various downloads, viewing specific content, subscribing to Cody Developers’ newsletters and your preferences in receiving marketing from Cody Developers and its third-party partners and your communication preferences, etc.;
- Information Cody Developers receives from your use of Cody Developers’ websites, such as the IP address, browser type, ISP, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, number of clicks, domain name and country/state of all visitors to Cody Developers ‘s websites;
- Location information when you use Cody Developers’ websites as Cody Developers may collect and process information about your location. Cody Developers uses «google analytics» to determine location;
- Information that is considered as aggregated data such as statistical or demographic data which Cody Developers may use for any purpose. Aggregated data may be derived from your personal information but is not considered personal information in law as it does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity, unless Cody Developers combines or connects aggregated data with your personal information so that it can directly or indirectly identify you;
- Cody Developers collects technical data from various third parties and public sources as, such as: analytics providers, advertising networks, search information providers etc.
Other than as required by law, Cody Developers websites do not collect any special categories of personal information about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Cody Developers will not collect any information about criminal convictions and offenses.
2. Purpose of personal Data Collection
Cody Developers collects information to provide better services to its users and to understand better the visitors to its websites and what content is of interest to them.
Cody Developers will only use your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected, unless it reasonably considers that it is needed to be used for another reason that is compatible with the original purpose. If Cody Developers needs to use your personal information for an unrelated purpose, Cody Developers will notify you, ask permission and explain the legal basis which allows Cody Developers to do so.
3. Information Exchange
All the personal data is processed by our staff.
However, Cody Developers may disclose your personal information to the following categories of recipients within the framework of the original purpose:
- To its group companies, party services providers and partners who provide data including processing services to Cody Developers (for example, to support the delivery of, provide functionality on, or help to enhance the security of website).
- To any competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, court or other third party where Cody Developers believes disclosure is necessary (a) as a matter of applicable law or regulation, (b) to exercise, establish or defend its legal rights, or (c) to protect your vital interests or those of any other person.
- To any other person with your consent to the disclosure.
No other 3rd parties have access to your personal data unless the law allows them to do so.
4. Use of Information
5. Information Security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed.
For example, we store your personal information on secure servers, which are accessible only to exceptional individuals. We are trying to prevent access by any unauthorized parties by encrypting this information.
In addition, we limit access to your personal information to those employees, contractors and third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal information on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality. All our employees and contractors sign a confidentiality agreement before they begin to work with us and must comply with all of our privacy policies. We are not responsible for the fact that the event occurred because of unauthorized access to your personal information.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so.
7. Your Data Protection Rights
You have the following data protection rights which you may be able to exercise by contacting Cody Developers using the contact details provided under the “Contact Details”:
- If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by contacting Cody Developers.
- In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal information, ask Cody Developers to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information by contacting Cody Developers.
- You have the right to opt out of marketing communications that Cody Developers sends you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing emails Cody Developers sends you or by using the relevant opt-out mechanism for non-email based marketing.
You have the right to request confirmation of the fact of processing your data, the place and purpose of the processing, the categories of personal data being processed, information about third parties to which your personal data is disclosed, the period during which the data will be processed, and the source of receipt of personal data;
- Similarly, if Cody Developers has collected and processed your personal information based on your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any data processing, which Cody Developers has conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information, which has been conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
If you wish to raise a complaint about how we have handled your personal data, you can contact our offices through any channel provided through Cody Developers’ website where we will investigate the matter.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is another appropriate security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, Cody Developers may charge a reasonable fee or refuse to comply with your request if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Cody Developers tries to respond to all legitimate requests within 72 hours of receipt. Occasionally, it may take longer if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, Cody Developers will notify you and keep you updated.
Cookies are a technology used by most sites online to collect and store information about the user. A cookie is a data transferred by the site to your hard drive for record-keeping purposes. They are an industry standard.
PLEASE NOTE: Most browsers allow you to deny or accept cookies, so it is your choice to allow us to use this technology ‘cookies’. If you do not accept cookies some of our online services and features may be affected.
9. Contact Information